


Tuesday, January 27, 2009
MY CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
How is your Chinese new year?? Did you get a lot a lot of red packetS????
During the new year eve, after I finished my homework, I helped my grandmother to prepare the dishes for the reunion dinner. On the first day of Chinese new year, I woke up early in the morning and wished my parents happy new year. They gave me a red packet and I thank them. After that, I went down to wish my grandmother a happy new year and wished her good health. She gave me a huge red packet. At that point of time, I felt very delighted. I quickly thank her and ran up to let my mother keep the red packet. As the day went by, many relatives and friends came to visit us. I played with my relatives and friends. We had a lot of fun playing together. When it was time for lunch, I dashed to the kitchen. The meal that I ate was very delicious. After lunch, we continued playing till night. At night, we took out our firecrackers and play. That was a wonderful day. I wished that wonderful day will last forever.