Sunday, May 17, 2009

EARTH HOUR

I saw people chopping off trees , an elephant whose task was being cut off laying motionlessly on the ground , a few people were dead because of war , animals being killed because people wanted to make use off their skin to make money and black smoke coming out from the chimney. When I watch the movie the second time , I realise that the video was trying to tell us that we should save the earth from earth pollution and saving the animals. I did think of the video in a different way. During the first time when I watched , I thought that the video was for fun and laughter. But when I watched it the second time , I than realised what the video was trying to tell us.




From the video that I watched , the global issue images that were mentioned were that the place was very windy , dusty and gloomy.From this video , the singer was trying to tell us that we must save our own planet.

posted by xuan yun tiger @ 1:42 AM